What is the Business Listing?
A business directory is a website or printed listing of information which lists businesses within niche based categories. Businesses can be categorized by niche, location, activity, or size. Business may be compiled either manually or through an automated online search software. A business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details. There are a lot of websites like Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages where local businesses can create free local business listings. Benefits of business listing in SEO.
What is business listing submission in SEO?
In this current competitive era, submitting a business name for a listing of local web directories is a common practice. It serves as a vital SEO technique which helps a business get vital back links to the submitted website. Local business listing submission offers a number of advantages to a business.
How do I do local listings in SEO?
- Get your Google My Business page set up.
- Optimize all of your landing pages with local keyword data.
- Ensure your NAP listings remain consistently across the web.
- Generate genuine reviews from your customers on Google and Yelp.
- Optimize your search engine snippets.
- Focus on localized link building.
List of Business Listing Sites
If you want to make you Business More Visible, You Can Register your website on these sites:
Google My Business
LinkedIn Company Directory
Better Business Bureau